Thursday, August 09, 2007

Just Two Things

JUST TWO THINGS

Two names you go by:

1. Mommy
2. Theresa

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. t shirt
2. better than sweats Land's End cropped pants (bummin' clothes)

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:

1. putting each other first
2. laughter

Two things you like to do:

1. shop
2. scrapbook

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. clean house
2. bills paid off

Two things you did last night:

1. watched "Top Chef"
2. stayed up too late

Two things you ate today:

1. toast
2. shared some twisty cheese with John

Two people you last talked to:

1. some solicitation person from Highlights magazine
2. kids

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. getting ready for my crop
2. making crop food

Two longest car rides:

1. Shreveport, La. to Austin, Tx
2. Shreveport, La. to Orlando, Fl. (with my parents a loooong time ago)

Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite beverages:

1. Coke - ice cold or with vanilla from Sonic
2. pink lemonade

Two things about me that you may not have known:

1. I have never broken a bone
2. I have a secret fantasy to become a famous singer

Two jobs I have had in my life:

1. Speech Therapist
2. Gift wrapping at a local department store (my first "real" job)

Two Movies I would watch over and over:

1. Steel Magnolias
2. The Princess Bride

Places I have lived:

1. Louisiana
2. Arkansas

Two of my favorite foods:

1. cheesecake
2. anything Mexican

No comments: